Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Borrowing & Returning
Please contact us when you would like to borrow items from the library.
- Periodical articles and book chapters are delivered electronically.
- InterLibary Loan (ILL): Requests for books are processed; however, some requests either may take longer to fulfill or can not be fulfilled at all due to many library closures across the country and world.
- Borrowed items may be returned to campus by mail.
Frequently Used Services & Forms
The Reference Librarians are available to provide research consultations online or answer any questions you may have about the library services.
InterLibrary Loan (ILL) Forms
You can request items directly from the Ikeda Library catalog/Discovery or databases.
- From the catalog/Discovery, search and click the link
- From databases, search and click the link
If you can't find the ILL request links like those above, please use the forms below. For any questions, contact Gosha Domagala, Interlibrary Loan and Course Reserves Coordinator at (949) 480-4109.