Ikeda Library Catalog
Please Remember to Check the Library’s Holdings
Before making a request, please search the library catalog and eJournals to make sure that the item is not available at Ikeda Library. You can also search Google Scholar by article title to see if the articles you seek are available for free PDF download.
A few more things to note:
- Ikeda Library does not charge patrons for interlibrary loans. However, the lending library usually charges SUA up to $20 per item, so please be selective when making requests.
- Interlibrary Loan books cannot be transferred between patrons. The item will be checked out only to the person who originally requested the book.
- ILL items are subject to recall by the lending institution at any time. Upon request, they must be returned immediately.
- Additional Fees: The patron is responsible for any other fines and replacement fees accessed by the lending library.
- Support your public library! You can get a library card and borrow materials from the Orange County Library system or the Mission Viejo Library