Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ikeda Library is closed until further notice due to California and Federal mandates regarding COVID-19. The library staff will continue to provide our services remotely.
We will update this guide with information, resources, and materials throughout this time period.
Connect with Library Staff
- Chat/Text Message - Communicate with librarians via MS Teams Chat/Text message for assistance with research or any questions you may have. This is our preferred method so that we can ask follow-up questions easily to help you better.
- Email - We are checking our email daily. A library staff member will respond to your questions as soon as possible.
- Research Consultation - Students, faculty, and staff may request one-on-one assistance with a reference librarian regarding your research needs. Set a time to talk using Teams phone or video line.
If you wish to return materials:
- The book drop is open
- Books can also be returned by mail at the address below. If you need assistance with shipping costs, please contact Hiroko Tomono.If you have financial concerns with shipping, please contact HirokoTomono at firstname.lastname@example.org
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Articles and book chapters delivered electronically
- We will continue to fulfill requests for digital materials and deliver them via email.
- Print books and other physical items
- We will continue to process requests for physical materials, however, due to many library closures across the country and world, some requests either may take longer to fulfill or can not be fulfilled at all.
- Borrowed items may be returned to campus book drop or by mail.
- If you would like to renew your ILL materials, please contact Gosha Domagala