1. Click Printed Books tab (will also search for eBooks).
2. Type a title, author, a broad subject, or keywords in the text box.
3. Narrow to Print or eBooks if you want.
4. Browse your list of results.
5. For eBooks, click on book to open it.
6. For Print books, write down the call number of your chosen items to find them on the shelf.
We can scan sections of the book for you and then email you the access link. You can find the Table of Contents in the catalog record under "View Description." If you're still not sure what you may need, request the Introduction and Index to get a better idea of what the book contains.
We can also try to get the book through Interlibrary Loan. Please note that not all libraries are open or working at full capacity so we may not be able to get the book or it could take longer than usual. If we do get the item, we will scan the relevant chapters for you.
We will try to purchase if possible as they rarely are available through Interlibrary Loan.
To access the eBooks, click on the title link and then click on View eBook button in the catalog record.
See the links below for additional assistance in accessing the eBooks.